GLIP GLIP

Awesome trip

I was trippin on shrooms last week. This animation would have made me say "uh uh nuh uh you gotta turn that shit off right now ... wait what did he say I'm flippin out man ohhhhh noooo." that would have been the exact words.

Jinas 1: A New Friend Jinas 1: A New Friend

Very nice

I love your work so please come out with the next establishment of this story it seems to be working well. No flaws that I see so keep them coming.

Isabella's vlog #1 Isabella's vlog #1

Try again

The wording didn't make any since that might be because your french. Next time you do make a choice of english make sure your translations are right. Other then that some voice acting and fluidness would help this alot.

Abracadabra123 responds:

If I put voice acting in the movie, it would be in french.

2Pac Man 2Pac Man

Greatness

Buahaha that was great. I hate rap so this is even a bonus for me. And at least in my book 2Pac is the thung I love to hate because he sucks...and thats my opinion. If you cleaned it up a bit it would defineatley win somethin.

Thrash Anthems Thrash Anthems

Although

Although it was a good idea...one thing is that you need to import your songs directly so they can be clearer...also better animation...maybe with one bustin up a hotel room...somethin like that...good idea...bad way to express it

One Level Game: Hardcore One Level Game: Hardcore

Addicting

Very well thought out...It may not be very hard to animate or program but neither was post its and see how they turned out just because something has a simple design dosnt make it crap.

teddy fays teddy fays

Best Ever

OMG I do believe that this is the best song ever. I would love to cover this.

Dysentery Dysentery

Wow

That is awesome. I always wanted to do collages but mine always suck. But this one is great. Good work.

SukiWukiDookie responds: