GLIP GLIP

Awesome trip

I was trippin on shrooms last week. This animation would have made me say "uh uh nuh uh you gotta turn that shit off right now ... wait what did he say I'm flippin out man ohhhhh noooo." that would have been the exact words.

Jinas 1: A New Friend Jinas 1: A New Friend

Very nice

I love your work so please come out with the next establishment of this story it seems to be working well. No flaws that I see so keep them coming.

Isabella's vlog #1 Isabella's vlog #1

Try again

The wording didn't make any since that might be because your french. Next time you do make a choice of english make sure your translations are right. Other then that some voice acting and fluidness would help this alot.

Abracadabra123 responds:

If I put voice acting in the movie, it would be in french.

Mushy Mushroms Mushy Mushroms

You can do better

Make it more fluid and better drawn, it could be good...try again

Linkkkfannnn responds:

I know it, this video was forgotten in my computer, I found it and I said "why not submit it?"

16-Second Fury 16-Second Fury

It kept me

Intriged actually. Make the text alittle more readable and some more fluid animation and I think it could be front page. Good effort.

Izzy712 responds:

I fixed everything, now give me my front page >:( Just kidding, thanks for the review.

Hyperboy: Episode 5 Hyperboy: Episode 5

hmmm

Why is this stuff not on like Adult Swim or somethin...totally rad

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Great

That was very amazing and well done...one question...the three unkept looking bunnies...were they inspired be the three freshmen in Crows Zero...just wonderin?

Opera Opera

50/50

Not too bad clean it up alittle and I think youve got something

liscanoalvinP responds:

tnx for comment mr Spark062, really? If i clean it up , it will be more better than before? Hmm.. alright i would edit it and make it more entertaining.., hope to see your comment again mr. Spark062 tnx.. ^_^

Errick Fight Scene Errick Fight Scene

Animation 10

Pretty good...Id like to see the series your comin up with...Your animating is really good...keep it up

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

Yeop

I gave you a 0 rating because the idea wasnt yours and it was totally unoriginal and of coarse you are definatley no Egoraptor...I gave you five stars cause it was very well animated and storyboarded but agian just like Egos...next time come up with your own stuff